Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Teams for Final Project

Greetings:

I've randomly (well, pretty randomly anyway) divided you up into teams for the final case presentation project. Please arrange to meet outside of class ASAP to get things started; I will give you some class time to discuss your hypothetical cases (which I'll post next week) as we move forward.

Here goes:

Team 1: Sheila Berninger, Amy Breckin, Jennifer Kramer, Selina Poiesz

Team 2: Nicole Cuilis, Rebecca Goodman, Erica Lester, David Montenegro

Team 3: Katie Gibson, Maura Cullen, Anne Manning, Alex Schultheis, Noah Cohen

Team 4: Gina Peracchia, Nate Fochtman, Andrea Puksta, Marisa Veni, Jennifer Klotz

Remember the only enforceable rule we have for this project: each team member must participate in the argument. We'll run it like a courtroom: one side presents, then the other, then the judge (me) and the audience gets to ask questions. Not sure yet if I'll issue actual rulings - I might get a big head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home